Friday, April 27, 2012

Horizontal Orange Original Mixed-Media Piece

SOLD

Horizontal orange mixed-media piece. Looks teriffic in a sleek champagne-colored frame (as shown). Mixed-media: hundreds of strips of text & illustration from an old design book, layered paint, graphite & wax on canvas. Museum board matting and mounting (acid-free). Approx finished size is 32" x 40". I can recommend a very good (and reasonable) framer at 18th and K Streets if you live in the DC area. Over the past 2 years I've made several different pieces using this color (with bits of red & yellow). I have one left that I've recently made - and it's a horizontal piece like this. In the future, this type of piece will be available only by a custom order ($100 non-refundable down/2 weeks to complete & avail either horizontal or vertical). If you are interested in seeing the one I have left, shoot me an email. The price is $450. Thanks, Cherie:  cherielester@prodigy.net

above photo taken 4/25/12